CST Alliance’s “CST Exploration Day”
Event website: www.CSTAlliance.com click on: “Curriculum CST Exploration Day” for class details
CST Alliance’s “CST Exploration Day” 6-Hour Workshop
Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018
Teacher: Gina Flores, LMT, CSTA-CP of the CST Alliance
Price: $125.00* USD (Visa, MC accepted)
CEUs: 6 NCBTMB, New York state approved
No pre-requisite required
In this six-hour introductory craniosacral therapy (CST) workshop we will explore this gentle, manual therapy that facilitates release of restrictions in the whole body — including the membranes and fluids surrounding the brain and spinal cord — encouraging the body’s natural ability to heal itself. This workshop provides a general understanding of this very gentle manual technique and a sample experience of what the therapy feels like.
Class participants will learn:
– The origins, philosophy and basic principles of CST
– How to listen to the Craniosacral Rhythm
– Basic anatomy and physiology of the craniosacral system
– The gentleness of the touch by first hand experience and demonstration
– Clinical applications and patient populations that may benefit from CST
– How this work can integrate with other medical treatments
Students will receive a 20-page CST study guide.
For students who attend this 6 hour “CST Exploration Day” introductory workshop and then go on to register for our 3-day CST Basic Elements 1 “Rhythm and Dural Tube” class on April 13-15, 2018 at the Swedish Institute, they can deduct $50 off the $498 BE1 registration fee.
Questions about this class or want to register?
Please phone Jill at the CST Alliance, 603-948-2820.
You can also email her at AshPT@aol.com
Learn more about the CST Alliance at www.CSTAlliance.com