CST Basic Elements 1 “Rhythm and Dural Tube”
Event website: www.CSTAlliance.com , click on “Curriculum, BE1” for class details
Teacher: Gina Flores, LMT, CSTA-CP of the CST Alliance
Price: $498.00* USD (Visa, MC accepted)
CEUs: 18 NCBTMB, New York state approved
In this three-day class the craniosacral system is introduced in basic detail, including anatomy, physiology and method, with particular focus on the intraspinal membranes and the sacrum.
– the osteopathic origins of this gentle modality
– palpation by anatomical location
– perception of the craniosacral rhythm
– knowledge and delivery of manual CST techniques
– characteristics of energy and intention
– physiology of tissue release
– treatment rationale
– professional ethics
– clinical applications and implementationThe attending student will be able to immediately apply basic CST methods to their practice that facilitate therapeutic change in the fascia of the body and the peripheral nervous system. In addition to practitioners, parents and sponsors of children and other loved ones with special needs can learn a safe, simple therapeutic touch that can be of help to those on a healing journey.
Study guides will be provided at the class. Required text for the class is the CST Handbook which can be purchased online at www.CSTAlliance.com in advance or at the registration desk on the first day of class. You can also order one by calling 603-948-2820.
For students who attend our 6 hour “CST Exploration Day” introductory workshop on January 20 at the Swedish Institute and then register for this three-day BE1 class, they can deduct $50 off the $498 BE1 registration fee.
Questions about this class or want to register?
Please phone Jill at the CST Alliance, 603-948-2820.
You can also email her at AshPT@aol.com