Report an Unlicensed Therapist/Practice

Fields marked with an * are required

Please enter information below to help the New York State Chapter identify non-licensed Massage Therapists and practices in New York state.  Upon receiving a report, AMTA-NY formally requests an investigation by the Office of Professional Discipline - Division of Investigations - New York State Education Department

  You may make an anonymous report, however if you provide your name and contact information, OPD will be able to get in touch with you if they have questions, and can inform you if/when they investigate.  You do remain anonymous to the person you are reporting.

** Please note, this form is only for use in New York State reporting***